Straightforward help with SEO for Small Business that brings targeted traffic to websites to generate sales & leads
SEO for small business presents its own unique set of challenges that require additional attention to detail than standard SEO practices.
Search engines have built in a natural disadvantage for small businesses. Overcome disadvantages & thrive with a custom designed SEO plan for your small business.
There are a lot of firms out there that focus on standard SEO practices that aren’t as effective as they should be. This is because they focus on keywords that your small business will never realistically compete for on a wide scale.
Our SEO strategies are comprehensive strategies that include competitive analysis & deep keyword research. We will connect you to the keywords where you can compete with quickly, attain targeted traffic, and generate the sales your company needs.
Our SEO for small business strategies give your company an unfair advantage over your competition. Your company will gain targeted traffic that your competition wants but can’t seem to find.
By implementing the industry’s finest analytics tools you’ll have an unfair advantage over your competitors. While they spend thousands other forms of advertising without seeing the results, your company will have all the data you need to increase your profitability.
1. We focus on keywords that will bring clients the targeted SEO traffic that converts into sales and leads
2. We focus our resources towards finding keywords that allow small businesses to compete as quickly as possible
3. Our Standards for “competition” are high. Typically SEO companies promise “page one of google” we focus on competing for the top 3 spots or move on. Here’s Why: (see click thru rates & SERPS)
4. We have experience working a wide range of companies. Different niche’s & a revenue levels ranging from under $50K per year up to $1.5 Million+
5. We don’t make promises we can’t keep. Many companies like to lure in clients with promises. Our work is transparent and we will never mislead you on what we can do for you.
6. We are committed to providing the absolute best quality of service for the absolute best price possible. We have a multitude of options to help improve your company’s SEO.
Knowledge is power in all things but it most certainly is important in SEO. We have a host of free SEO Resources. Please take advantage of these, they are here for your benefit.
How Much are Your Keywords Worth?
Small Business SEO Blog
Our Small Business SEO Blog is constantly being updated with relevant SEO tips, tricks, and news to help you stay on top of your SEO game and hopefully spark some ideas for your company. We encourage you to read our articles and continue to grow your SEO prowess.
These websites are places that we go to keep up on our SEO knowledge to ensure that we are providing our clients with the absolute best quality of service on the market. We encourage you to check out some of these resources as well. Constantly improving your knowledge is the only way to stay on top of SEO and we take education very seriously.
Important Information: Red Flags from Other Providers
There are a lot of less than stellar SEO providers in the market. We wanted to let you know some red flags in the market so that you don’t end up wasting both your time and money.
1. Be wary of blind guarantees: A lot of companies tell you they’ll get you on page one of Google. There are two reasons this should be a red flag: A, What keywords are they going to rank your company on page 1 for? B, anything below the 3rd ranking is nearly worthless as about 60% of the clicks happen in those 3 spots. After that the numbers tail off greatly.
2. Abnormally Inexpensive Services: In SEO today there really is no way to cut-corners and not get penalized by Google or other search engines. If a company is offering really low pricing on SEO services they are probably cutting corners. This can turn out very bad for your company and may even get your website banned from Google
3. Cheap Website Submissions: In a recent update by Google to their search algorithm companies that used mass submission engines to directories that were irrelevant or had very low quality actually saw their rankings adversely affected. This is because Google started to call this “link farming” and penalized the websites using this tactic. Directory submissions are fine – but only if they’re relevant and trusted sources.
4. Guaranteeing a #1 Google Ranking This kind of goes along with the other guarantee warning but this is an especially big red flag. Even with all the SEO data in the world it’s impossible to guarantee a #1 ranking because ultimately Google changes their algorithms in such a way that these rankings change. You should always want to see the data as to why a company thinks they can rank you there before working with them.
Ultimately good SEO is a difficult task. That’s why it’s important to choose the best provider and the best information before making any SEO decisions. If you have any questions at all please feel free to Tweet Us or Email Us. We generally answer all questions within 24 hours of receipt of the message.